[FAST] Citi Technology Fair Invitation

Malasig, Jane jane.malasig at citi.com
Mon Jul 1 09:26:04 EDT 2013

Don't forget, today's the deadline!

JANE MALASIG
Jane.Malasig at citi.com<mailto:Jane.Malasig at citi.com>

From: Malasig, Jane [ICG-IT]
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2013 10:29 AM
To: 'fast_gb at lists.stevens.edu'
Cc: 'jmalasig at stevens.edu'
Subject: Citi Technology Fair Invitation

Hi FAST fam!

I hope your summer has been going well! :)

I just wanted to extend an invitation to all of you to RSVP for the annual
Citi Technology Fair!

I highly encourage any of you even remotely interested in technology/the financial services industry to attend!

This is the very same event I attended last year.
So why should you attend?
Because when you hand in your resume, they will screen it, and if they're interested, they may INTERVIEW YOU for a potential summer internship!

Does it actually work?
Well, yeah, cuz I work here now :P

Even if they don't interview you, it's a really great way to meet potential employers. You never know! What do you have to lose?

RSVP Deadline is July 1 (see attached flyer). Hurry, it's only a week away!

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me via email, text or Facebook!

Thanks!
JANE MALASIG
Citi Production Support
FAST President '13-'14