[FAST] Sino Ito?

arodrig2 arodrig2 at stevens.edu
Mon Mar 18 07:36:35 EDT 2013

Hey Everyone!

Sorry this is really last minute--got carried away with sleep this
Spring Break, but here's the questions for this week's Sino Ito:

1) What did you do during Spring Break?
2) What's the last video game you bought and do you still play it?
3) Pirate or Ninja? Which side would you side with and why?
4) This year's FIND Conference theme is "Define: I am [adjective]
[noun]" What would your adjective and noun be?
5) What is your all-time favorite dessert?

Please submit your responses as well as a picture of yourself to my
e-mail listed below and please have your responses in by midnight of
tonight!

Thanks and hope you all had an awesome Spring Break :D

 From,

Alden

--
Alden James D. Rodriguez