[FAST] Stevens Institute - Typhoon Haiyan Fundraiser - Need Entertainment

Milcah Umali mumali at stevens.edu
Mon Nov 25 15:09:38 EST 2013

Hello FAST,

SINGERS WANTED.

Student leaders from Stevens Institute of Technology are working together
to fund-raise for those affected by Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines. In
total, there are 17 Stevens organizations involved in hosting this benefit.
Some organizations include (but are not limited to) the Stevens Society of
Asian Scientists and Engineers, the Filipino Association of Stevens
Tech and the
Stevens Christian Fellowship.

We, as a group, have recognized the immediate need of food, supplies,
shelter, and support for the typhoon victims. Due to this need, our
fundraiser will be held on the evening of *Saturday, December 7, 2013 *at
the Stevens campus.

All proceeds will go towards the *National Alliance for **Filipino Concerns*
 (http://nafconusa.org/) and their efforts to aid the Typhoon victims.

The event will feature a candlelight vigil, speakers, food, and
entertainment.
If you can sing your heart out for our event, it would be greatly
appreciated. You can do a solo or find other FAST people to sing with!

You will be allotted 10 minutes for your performance. (You don't have to
take up the entire 10 minutes. That is up to you!) If you want to be a
group performance, we suggest to have no more than 10-12 people, as we
*may *have limited stage space--we are working on this!

Please let me know by this Thursday, November 28 if you are interested in
being a performer and we will send you more details. Please provide an
email address where we can directly contact you, and please specify if you
are going to do a solo or group performance.

Thank you for reading!

Yours in love and care,
Milcah Umali
*Vice President, F.A.S.T.*