[FAST] FIND Dialogue 2013 Volunteer Training

Daryl Domo ddomo at stevens.edu
Thu Sep 12 15:43:28 EDT 2013

What's up FAST General Body Members!,

          TOMORROW, September 13th is the next and last chance to become a
part of the behind-the-scenes success of the upcoming FIND Dialogue 2013 host
by our very own District 3. It will be held at STEVENS in the Edwin A.
Stevens Building from 6-10 PM so don't be shy or lazy since it's extremely
close to, if not, home! If you're concerned about attending future
meetings, 4 of your own members drive to these volunteer trainings already,
so that's not a problem. If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail or
Facebook me, I don't bite... hard. LOL jk. I've provided you with a link to
the Facebook event, so please come out and show FIND what Stevens is all
about!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1385556655007201/

God Bless,

--
*Daryl S. Domo*
*Stevens Institute of Technology | Engineering Management '16