[FAST] D3 LEADERSHIP SUMMIT 2013

Daryl Domo ddomo at stevens.edu
Fri Sep 20 17:13:35 EDT 2013

WHATS UP FAST GENERAL BODY!

          It's your FIND Rep Daryl Domo here keeping it short and simple.
If you want to develop or even better your leadership skills or even want
to run for an e-board or minor board position in the future, I highly
recommend attending the D3 Leadership Summit held at St. John's University
in Queens, NY tomorrow! It's at 9 AM and you'll get to meet the rising
leaders of our very own District 3. I'm leaving you with the Facebook event
and if you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me!
https://www.facebook.com/events/143678365842662/

God Bless,

--
*Daryl S. Domo*
*Stevens Institute of Technology | Engineering Management '16