[FAST] MARAMING IMPORTANTE

Daryl Domo ddomo at stevens.edu
Wed Jan 22 23:03:58 EST 2014

*WHATS UP FAST GENERAL BODY MEMBERS!*

This is your FIND Rep speaking. As you all hopefully know by now, this
Saturday is the Ms.Philippines Pageant 2014 and our lovely Ruth Gonzalez is
this year's Ms. FAST. To show our support and for the sake of logistics,
there are a couple of announcements:

[image: Inline image 1]#TeamRUTHLESS #MSPI2014 #MSSTEVENS #MSFAST
#BOOMBOOMPOW

*1.IF YOU STILL WANT A PRESALE TICKET SEE ME TOMMOROW OR FRIDAY LATEST.*
*2. POSTER MAKING WILL BE FRIDAY AT 3PM IN JACOBUS*
*3. IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON DRIVING AND HAVE ROOM IN YOUR CAR, PLEASE E-MAIL
BACK A.S.A.P.*

good day,
--
*Daryl S. Domo*

*Stevens Institute of Technology | Engineering Management '16*
*Filipino Intercollegiate Networking Dialogue | National Director Proxy*
*Filipino Association at Stevens Tech | FIND Rep.*