[FAST] FIND CONFERENCE 2014

Daryl Domo ddomo at stevens.edu
Wed Mar 5 14:04:39 EST 2014

Good Afternoon FAST General Body Members,

*We are now a month away from FIND Spring Conference 2014. *
The conference is on *April 5th, 2014.*
This year's theme is "Bukas Ngayon: Tomorrow Starts Now"
It will be held at the *University of Virginia located in Charlottesville,
VA*

Whether you're going or on the fence, *please fill out the Google form
A.S.A.P.* to ensure proper preparations. GET HYPED! You'll get to meet all
the other beautiful people in FIND, not just our own District III. It's
always a fun time of learning and bonding so don't miss out! The link is
below.

Press Release:
http://blog.findinc.org/2014/02/20/find-inc-announces-venue-and-theme-for-conference-2014/

Google Form:
https://docs.google.com/a/stevens.edu/forms/d/16H6VvavhKfLgGpPICFOAvCDPnbQ2zZnoo1CB6PE7SVo/viewform

--
*Daryl S. Domo*

*Stevens Institute of Technology | Engineering Management '16*
*Filipino Intercollegiate Networking Dialogue | National Director Proxy*
*Filipino Association at Stevens Tech | FIND Rep.*