[FAST] UniPro Summit May 30th

Desiree Batista dbatista at stevens.edu
Fri May 30 12:46:40 EDT 2014

HAPPY SUMMER EVERYONE!

*Are you free this Saturday and want to celebrate your culture with some
amazing people?! Continue reading to find out how!!*

I received this email from Jennifer Delos Santos who is on the planning
board of this year's UniPro Summit. I recently received this email so I'm
sorry for the late notice. But this weekend at the Fashion Institute
of Technology UniPro will be holding their annual Summit. If any of you are
free to attend tomorrow (i unfortunately can not) I'm sure it will be a
great experience! Attached below is part of the forwarded email and if you
have any questions please contact me or Jennifer at
jennifer.delos.santos at unipronow.org
Also please forward this to anyone that you believe may be interested in
this as well!

Enjoy the rest of your summer!

---Begin Forwarded Message ------

I am reaching out to formally invite you to the fourth annual Multinational
Forum for Pilipino Young Professionals, Students, and Youth, also known as
UniPro Summit, which will be taking place this *Saturday, May 31st*,
at the *Fashion
Institute of Technology*!  As you may or may not know, UniPro is comprised
of young students and professionals.  Our vision is to attain unity,
understanding and progress in the Pilipino community and the community
at-large through education and the facilitation of dialogue.

Our Summit provides a safe space for dialogue and it is also meant for
young student leaders such as yourselves.  This year’s Summit theme is
“Your Move.”  It is a challenge for you to leave your mark by making moves
in the community.  For the first time ever, our theme has been shared with
other conferences across the nation.  The first took place in Hawaii
<http://www.fylsummit.com/> and next is the UniPro Summit
<http://4thsummit.strikingly.com/> in New York City.  So if you’re joining
the parade for the weekend or are in the tri-state area, I encourage you to
join us!  It’s not only meant for a day of inspiration, but it’s all about
you, as a delegate, and what moves you’ll make in your respective community.
There will be panels, keynotes, workshops, and even a UniBowl!  It’s
definitely not to be missed

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me or my fellow
co-director, Noel Aglubat, cc’ed above.  We’d be happy to answer any.

-Jennifer

Mechanical Engineering Co-op'17
Filipino Association of Stevens Tech- President '14 -'15
Dbatista at stevens.edu