[FAST] FIND Dialogue 2014 at Stevens!!

Desiree Batista dbatista at stevens.edu
Thu Oct 9 16:00:20 EDT 2014

GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE!

As some of you may have heard:
*We are hosting **FIND Dialogue 2014: Ikaw Na (Your Move)* *here at
Stevens! On November 15, 2014.*
For those of you who don't know what FIND and Find Dialogue is, here's a
quick recap:

"FIND Inc. is the umbrella organization that includes over 70 Filipino
Clubs from various colleges and universities on the east coast, from as far
north as Harvard ans as far south as North Carolina U. FIND Dialogue is the
fall conference that FIND holds for it's delegates that focuses on creating
dialogue between delegates from other schools and districts. This year, it
will be held at our very own Stevens Institute of Technology with the theme
"Ikaw Na- Your Move. Delegates are separated into groups of 20 and
participate in workshops that are more discussion styled rather than
lecture styled."

*If anyone would like to help out  for this amazing event and voluenteer,
there will be a training event this Saturday from 9:30am - 3pm** in EAS and
Burchard.*
*Fill out this survey
<https://docs.google.com/a/stevens.edu/forms/d/1Qavng4QEAy_zdgSFg1493T6wKhjIAN-LldhB7XTw2Ds/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link>
if you are thinking about volunteering and I will give you more details
tomorrow night. *

(If you cannot attend the meeting, the planning committee is trying all
they can to accomodate you guys so still fill it out if you cannot attend
this saturday.)

*If you dont have time to volunteer, I'm hoping all of you can still make
it to the actual event on 11/15. I will provide you guys with more
information as the time comes.*

*Thanks For Reading!!*
*-Desiree*

--