[FAST] FIND Dialogue 2014 Pre-Registration!

Ruth Ann Gonzales ruthann.gonzales at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 11:20:44 EDT 2014

Hi Everyone <3

I'm just re sending the Google form for anyone who may have missed/lost the last email:

As most of you know, FIND Dialogue 2014 will be held at Stevens Institute of Technology on November 15! This year's theme is "Ikaw Na: Your Move".

"FIND Inc. is the umbrella organization that includes over 70 Filipino Clubs from various colleges and universities on the east coast, from as far north as Harvard ans as far south as North Carolina U. FIND Dialogue is the fall conference that FIND holds for it's delegates that focuses on creating dialogue between delegates from other schools and districts. Delegates are separated into groups of 20 and participate in workshops that are more discussion styled rather than lecture styled."

There is a link to a form that I would like EVERYONE to fill out. It is just to get information on who is attending and NOT volunteering. This information will be needed to fill out the pre-registration form for students who would like to attend.

FIND Dialogue Information Form

If you would like to volunteer, please contact dbatista at stevens.edu and a different form will be forwarded to you.
Any other questions, please contact me at ruthann.gonzales at gmail.com

Thank you so much!