[FAST] [IMPORTANT] FIND Conference 2015 Lakas Loob: Speak Without Shame

Ruth Ann Gonzales ruthann.gonzales at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 00:01:59 EDT 2015

*Hi everyone! <3*

We're about a week away from FIND Conference 2015!
 I'm sending out this email to provide additional information and rules!

The first rule that I must stress is that *anyone attending FIND Conference
must attend at least two out of the three workshops!*
You can see the subjects of the workshops in the itinerary below. If you do
not plan on attending those workshops, please let us know because we will
give your spot to someone else who is actually interested  instead. This is
very important because there are several people who wanted to go but could
not preregister with us.

The second rule is for anyone who would like to register on-site please
contact FAST Eboard as soon as possible so that we can figure out how many
people need rides and how many people are staying the hotel with FAST. *The
cost for on site registration is $35* and there will be forms for you to
fill out on location.
*It's not too late to still come **along!*

We are still working out who will be driving and who will be in what car,
so I will be sending out more information on that as soon as its all
figured out.

HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- We are leaving Friday between *6:30 to 7 PM*!
- Meeting in front of *Humphreys*
- Must bring at least *2 forms of ID* (School ID and license recommended.
Passport is also acceptable.)
- While you are not required to pay for registration and accommodations, *you
will be expected to help pay for gas and toll*.
- Please also bring your own money for food and souvenirs.
- Pack enough clothes and toiletries to last from Friday night to Sunday.

*FIND conference official website: conference2015.findinc.org
<http://conference2015.findinc.org/>*
FAQ: http://conference2015.findinc.org/faqs/
Itinerary: http://conference2015.findinc.org/itinerary/
Travel Kit: http://conference2015.findinc.org/travel-kit/