[FAST] FAST Battle of the Barrios

Desiree Batista dbatista at stevens.edu
Thu Jan 15 21:33:43 EST 2015

Hi everyone!

Since Winter Break is coming to a close ( *sad face :( *) we actually have
to start talking about up coming events.
One you guys should have heard of by now is
Battle of the Barrios.
Battle of the Barrios is a performance skit competition hosted at Rutgers
Newark on February 28th against other schools in our area. This would be
our first time competing in this competition and we really want YOU to help
us compete :) *But right now we really need stage actors and dancers.*

Don't worry about having experience because none of us really have any.
Please fill out this form if you are interested.
http://goo.gl/forms/TODZtVm3Jn

We cannot perform if we do not have enough people interested in helping us
out :( Please fill it out before 1/20 so we have an idea of people willing
to help.

*THANK YOU EVERYONE! AND I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A WONDERFUL BREAK :)*

Sincerely,
--
Desiree Batista
Stevens Institute of Technology