[FAST] Fwd: FAST Big & Little Survey!

Roma Shah rshah48 at stevens.edu
Fri Oct 2 14:34:08 EDT 2015

What you've all been waiting for...

If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out in
Google Forms
<https://docs.google.com/a/stevens.edu/forms/d/1KXjRcuh5zJhCo474l-eEhFf6h9lRLc8xAXrBw1xiQr4/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link>.

FAST Big & Little Survey!
Hello all! Welcome to FAST! So we all are one huge family, but wouldn't you
like to know who really is your older brother or sister? Or who is the next
destined family member in your line? I, your matchmaker, will determine if
you will bring honor to your family. If you don't take and submit this
quiz, DISHONOR ON YOUR FAMILY, DISHONOR ON YOU, DISHONOR ON YOUR COW.
* Required

   Ano ang pangalan mo? *
   loljk this whole entire form will be entirely English after this
   question. What is your name? (First and last name pls!)
   What year are you at Stevens? *
   - First Year: Little Duckling
      - Second Year: Confused Duck thinking it might be a Goose
      - Third Year: Sleep-Deprived Ducky
      - Fourth Year: Done-With-Everything Duck
      - Fifth Year: Superior Mama Duck Status
   Speaking of school, what major are you? *
   Hometown and State Represent! *
   (e.g. San Francisco, California)
   Is the dress black & blue or white & gold? *
   - Black and Blue like the bruise I got today
      - White and Gold like my bank account, duh! (tbh I'm broke af...)
      - Not this again...pls stahp.
   Coke or Pepsi? *
   - Coke
      - Pepsi
   Muffins or Cupcakes? *
   - Muffins- Cupcakes are imposters!
      - Cupcakes- Muffins are imposters!
   "Great minds think alike" or "Opposites attract"? *
   - The former
      - The latter
   Are you meatarian or any type of a veggieface? *
   - Meat is love, meat is life
      - Veg for life!
   Are you a dog person or a cat person? *
   - Cats are life
      - DOGS >>> CATS
      - I like both! DON'T DO THIS TO MEE
   Are you done with me asking you the weirdest questions ever? *
   - Yas...
      - Hmm, this is actually pretty entertaining
   If you selected "Yas..." for the previous question, too bad for you! If
   you're actually having fun, woot woot! It's about to get EVEN BETTER! *
   - Click here to continue if you're so ready!
      - Click here to continue even if you're so done....
   Are you looking for a Big or a Little?! *
   - BIG! (ATE/KUYA)
      - little!
   Tell me about your personality as much as possible! *
   (and types of personalities you absolutely do NOT get along with!)
   List some activities that you do! Ready, set, GO! *
   e.g. Clubs on campus, sports, band, choir...
   Any Hobbies? *
   e.g. Reading, cooking, baking, hiking, etc.
   Skills that no one knows that you do because you're a humble bumblebee *
   Archery? Taekwondo? Viola? Ice Skating?
   What's your taste in music like? *
   Pop? KPop? Ska? Reggae? Classic? EDM? You tell me!
   Do you like movies? Tell me about it! *
   Comedy? Anything Adam Sandler? Drama? Filipino StarCinema?
   TV SHOWS! *
   aka whatever you watch whenever you Netflix and chiiiiiiiiillllllll
   List your priorities to meh *
   Priorities of a FAST Member: Family. Friends. Food. (in small letters:
   fun)
   ...pet peeves? *
   FOOD FOOD FOOD! *
   I like food! All kinds of food! What food do YOU like?
   Tell me what qualities you'd hope your big and little would have *
   Do like bubble tea?
   - YAS!
      - I'll take the drink, hold the tapioca pearls.
   The reason I ask if you like bubble tea is because you totally deserve a
   prize for putting up with this awfully long survey! Thanks for taking this
   survey! I'll do my best to pair you up with the perfect big/little for you!
   Hopefully they'll get you bubble tea because like I said before, my bank
   account ain't white and gold 'cause I'm broke af. *
   ALTHOUGH...I am pairing you up with a big/little so that's a prize in
   itself, no? :)
   - OMFG I'M DONE! FINALLY
      - ...no more questions? Sad day T___T and now I want bubble tea...
   Never submit passwords through Google Forms.