[FAST] Escape the Room! Sat. October 24th

katelyn.m.llamas at gmail.com katelyn.m.llamas at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 20:10:50 EDT 2015

Hi Everyone!
Thank you so much for your interest in our first Escape the Room event!
I need to get a head count so I know how many times to reserve. Ideally
we want about 16 people to come. However, if we have more people who
want to come, I will need to reserve an additional room and I will
update you all on what will happen then.
They can only hold the extra reservation for us until tomorrow so
please bug everyone and make sure the people who want to go respond!
Thank you!
Katelyn

I've invited you to fill out the form Escape the Room! Sat. October
24th. To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Zx3WI4Kcd0swXJHaoEHjEUUBaoL79S9cfjjIXxYPro4/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link