[FAST] Hope for Haiti Today 7PM

Parth Patel ppate43 at stevens.edu
Fri Dec 2 12:26:09 EST 2016

*[FAST General Body**]*

Thank you all for coming out to our last GBM!
GBM slides
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1jrYnHGXFIGkcaCd8rG-JaYLypIXm5_QxXM1E_FgnN4k/edit?usp=sharing>
and minutes information!
<https://docs.google.com/a/stevens.edu/document/d/1WSt9ZvyUjFBc8tp2iHvE0yImgp6RDAsWgTIYb4D-e4A/edit?usp=sharing>

*[Hope for Haiti]*
FAST, BSU, and NAPHI are holding an open mic benefit concert to raise money
for the people affected by Hurricane Matthew. This charity event is open
for everyone and donations will be accepted at the door!

*WHEN: TODAY at 7:00 PM *
*WHERE: Bissinger, 4th Floor Howe*

*Facebook Link <https://www.facebook.com/events/1795378394034144/>*

*[D3 Film Fest]*
FAST will be hosting our first ever D3 Film Festival! This festival will
showcase films submitted by schools from the local area; such as Kean,
NJIT, etc. focusing on the theme of Home. There will be judges and prizes
for the winning film!

*WHEN: TOMORROW at 3:00PM*
*WHERE: Bissinger, 4th Floor Howe*

*Facebook Link <https://www.facebook.com/events/323762194682531/>*
*[Service Information]*
We are collecting clothing for our balik bayan box to send to the
Philippines! The balik bayan box will be made during Parol Making Night! We
are also having a food drive collecting non perishable canned goods and
donating it to St. Francis Church in Hoboken! You can drop goods off at the
GBMs or email me at ppate43 at stevens.edu to arrange a pickup.

*[Thank You for Reading!]*

*FAST Links:*

*Website <http://www.stevens.edu/fast> | Facebook