[FAST] Volunteer Event Cancelled

Katelyn Llamas katelyn.m.llamas at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 09:19:47 EST 2016

Good morning!

I just wanted you all to know that we will not be holding the volunteer
event this afternoon because the host has to take care of family matters.

Hopefully we will have another volunteer event soon. We will keep you
updated!

Also- thank you to all of you who brought clothes and cans yesterday! We
will be packing the balikbayan box and shipping it soon.

Katelyn Llamas

Stevens Institute of Technology | Chemical Engineering '17

Filipino Association of Stevens Tech | President '16 - '17

Mobile: (704)-574-1221

 <mailto:kllamas at stevens.edu> katelyn.m.llamas at gmail.com