[FAST] FAST: 1st GBM this Tuesday!

Roma Shah rshah48 at stevens.edu
Mon Feb 1 02:44:25 EST 2016

FAST: WELCOME BACK FAM<3

 We hope you had an amazing break but now its time to kick things off with
the 1ST GBM of the Semester!

1ST GBM
When? Tomorrow, Tuesday February 2nd, 2016

Where? BC 310

Hope to see you all there!

Click Here for FB Page <http://fast.cmail20.com/t/i-i-dyokdl-l-r/>

MS. PI 2016 Come out to show some love for our very own Isa!Poster-making
will be THIS Wednesday from 6 to 9 in Jacobus Lounge.The pageant will be
held this Saturday, February 6th @ 6 pm. Newark Symphony Hall. Contact
gabellan at stevens.edu with any questions

Coming up is our3rd annual Alumni Ball