[FAST] FAST: Upcoming Events

Roma Shah rshah48 at stevens.edu
Tue Feb 23 17:08:20 EST 2016

Use this area to offer a short preview of your email's content.
View this email in your browser
What's Up GB? Some Upcoming Events This Week
*Buwan ng Wika!*

This Thursday, February 25th
Jacobus Lounge @ 9 PM

Come and celebrate the Filipino month of language with FAST! We will be
playing traditional games, learning about the language and legends of the
culture, and sampling authentic Filipino cuisine(there will *fooddd)*!
*Battle of the Barrios*

Mandatory practice TOMORROW, Wednesday Feb 23rd  for all actors and
understudies
Jacobus Large Conference Room @ 1 PM

Dancing Practice is postponed for next week:
Thursday, March 3rd @ 9PM, Jacobus Dance Studio
*ALUMNI BALL THIS SATURDAYY*
*Click Here <https://www.facebook.com/events/1676227719285622/> for FB page*