[FAST] FAST ELECTIONS Tomorrow!

Roma Shah rshah48 at stevens.edu
Mon Mar 28 23:59:59 EDT 2016

What's Up GB? Ready for the new E-board?
*Elections Tomorrow!*

March 29th, BC 310 @ 9 PM
It's Time for our Elections for FAST 2016-2017 Eboard! Get the opportunity
to hear from our Eboard candidates and choose who you think will be the
best for our next eboard! More information to come! Look forward to seeing
you all!
*FAST Cohosts GAME NIGHT*
KSA and FAST are bringing the quirkiness of game shows from the TV to
Stevens! Play both individual and team games inspired by Korean and
Filipino game shows to win awesome prizes, from snacks to a cool polaroid
camera!
*Constitution Revision*
The e-board has revised the constitution and the gb has it approved. Click
on the link below to take a look! Candidates for tomorrow are highly
recommended to take a look at it before going up to speak
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/1/?ui=2&ik=73f462b6f6&view=att&th=153c021d06d229f7&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw
<http://fast.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=53b1af4a06f51114dd576af4a&id=60f93b9bc4&e=2e1bbc793c>

*Thanks For Reading!!*

[image: Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp]
<http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid=53b1af4a06f51114dd576af4a&afl=1>

--
*Roma Shah*
Stevens Institute of Technology Class of 2019