[FAST] FAST 2016 Secret Santa!

Ruth Ann Gonzales ruthann.gonzales at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 17:47:18 EST 2016

Hi everyone!

For this year's Christmas fun, FAST will be hosting a gift exchange on
December 6! We decided to host it as a Secret Santa so sign up to
participate through the following link!

https://www.elfster.com/exchange/view/20831208/1943d9/

Please only sign up if you can make it to the gift exchange date, and the
deadline to sign up is NOVEMBER 24 at 5pm!!!

More information on the gift exchange location and time (most likely 9pm)
will be announced in a later email that will be sent by FAST Secretary!
Feel free to email me directly or message me on facebook if you have any
questions!

Thank you!

PS. Fill out a wishlist to help out your secret santa <3

--
*Ruth Ann Gonzales*
Stevens Institute of Technology | Biomedical Engineering '18
(201)-303-5154 | ruthann.gonzales at gmail.com