[FAST] First GBM and Events

Parth Patel ppate43 at stevens.edu
Sat Sep 3 16:24:27 EDT 2016

*[FAST General Body**]*

Hello new freshman and upperclassmen~ I hope you are excited as the FAST e
board is for a new semester of exciting GBMs and FAST events!

FAST is having their first general body meeting of the semester! Take the
chance to get to know the members of fast through ice breakers and games.
In addition we will be having a great ASS.
Come through!

*WHEN: *September 7th
*WHERE: *BC 321
*Facebook Link <https://www.facebook.com/events/1240051672705172/>*

*[ESC Chip 'N Dip]*
Want to get to know a bit more of all the ethnic organizations on campus?
ESC will be holding Chip 'n Dip event where all the ethnic organizations
will be serving their cultural food.

*WHEN:* September 13 at 9:00 PM
*WHERE: *Babbio Atrium

*[Buwan ng Wika]*
FAST's first even is Buwan ng Wika which translates to "month of language".
Come out to explore the Filipino language, *Tagalog*,  though several games
and activities. Perfect way to start off the new semester!

*WHEN:* September 14 at 12:00 PM
*WHERE: *Jacobus Lounge

*[Thank You for Reading!]*

*FAST Links:*