[FAST] Upcoming Events & Unity Practices!

Emily Kim ekim3 at stevens.edu
Mon Apr 17 15:55:37 EDT 2017

* c*
*​Unity Carnival*

ESC is having their annual Unity Carnival! All of the cultural RSOs are
coming together to have different cultural games, activities, and food!
Come support FAST and your other ESC clubs! *If you would like to help
set-up, come to Palmer at 12 PM!*

*When: Wednesday, April 19th @ 1-4 PM*
*Where: Palmer Lawn*
*Unity Showcase*
Unity Showcase is finally here! If you didn't already know, Unity Showcase
is when all of the cultural RSOs put on a skit to show off their culture.
This year's theme is Our Greatest Strength. FAST is performing the same
skit we used at Battle of the Barrios: The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers!
Come support FAST and ESC!

*When: Friday, April 21st @ 6-10 PM*
*Where: Canavan Arena*
*Unity Practice*
Here is the schedule for this week's practices:
*Monday:* 9:30 PM - TBD
*BC304*
*Tuesday:* 9 PM - TBD
*BC304*
*Wednesday:* 9 PM - TBD
*BC304*
*Thursday HELL NIGHT:*
Tech Time: 8 PM - 8:30 PM
*Canavan Arena*
Practice 8:30 PM - TBD
*Jacobus Lounge*
*Friday:* Tech Time: 2:30 PM - 3 PM
*Canavan Arena*

*Accepted Student's Weekend*
If you're interested in representing FAST at the club fair at Accepted
Student's Weekend, please e-mail fast.stevens.edu. The event runs from 11
AM to 5 PM, but we are still unsure of when the club fair itself actually
begins. More information will be sent out soon!

*CSA Dumpling Night*
FAST is co-hosting with CSA for their Dumpling Night next Tuesday, April
25th and we need volunteers! If you are interested in helping out, please
e-mail fast at stevens.edu ASAP.

*SASE Asian Cultural Night*
FAST is co-hosting with SASE for their Asian Cultural Night next Thursday
April 27th and we need volunteers! If you are interested in helping out,
please e-mail fast at stevens.edu ASAP.

*Last GBM*
Our final GBM for the semester is next Monday, the 24th! It's not on the
usual Tuesday because of Dumpling Night, but make sure to come out to both!
This is also your deadline to submit line pictures for the competition!

*When: Monday, April 24th @ 9 PM*
*Where: BC304*

*Thank You for Reading!*

*FAST Links:*