[FAST] So Many Events !!!

Emily Kim ekim3 at stevens.edu
Sun Apr 23 18:42:33 EDT 2017

* c*

*​​Unity**​​*

Thank you to everyone who came out to support us at Unity and thank you to
all of you who worked so hard to make our production so amazing! We won the
award for Most Active, alongside KSA! Congratulations to IUA, BSU, and MESA
on their awards!

*​​**Final GBM**​​*
Our final GBM for the semester is tomorrow, Monday, the 24th! It's not on
the usual Tuesday because of Dumpling Night, but make sure to come out to
both! This is also your deadline to submit line pictures for the
competition!
*When: Monday, April 24th @ 9 PM*
*Where: BC304*

*​​**CSA Dumpling Night**​​*
FAST is co-hosting with CSA for their International Dumpling Night,
alongside SASE, KSA, IUA, and NAΦ. Come through and try all different kinds
of dumplings from all different cultures!
*When: Tuesday, April 25th @ 9 PM*
*Where: Babbio Atrium*

*​​**KSA Family Sendoff**​​*
KSA is saying goodbye to their seniors so be sure to come by and give their
seniors a proper farewell!
*When: Wednesday, April 26th @ 9 PM*
*Where: Jacobus Lounge*

*​​**SASE Asian Cultural Night**​​*
FAST is co-hosting with SASE for their Asian Cultural Night this Thursday
April 27th, alongside CSA, KSA, IUA, and NAΦ! Each club is bringing food to
celebrate their culture so make sure to come out and support us all!
*When: Thursday, April 27th @ 9 PM*
*Where: Jacobus Lounge*

*​​**Barrios Fiesta**​​*
It's time for our annual Barrios Fiesta to celebrate our graduating
seniors! There will be lots of food and surprises! Come say one final
goodbye to the Class of 2017 (and Carlyle)
*When: Friday, April 28th @ 7 PM*
*Where: BC104*

*​​**Sportsfest**​​*
Support our team at D3 Sportsfest this Saturday where they'll compete
against other D3 schools in an all-day volleyball tournament!
*When: Saturday, April 29th, @ 8AM - 7PM*
*Where: St. Peters University*

*Thank You for Reading!*

*FAST Links:*