[FAST] Game Show Night Tonight!

Parth Patel ppate43 at stevens.edu
Thu Feb 2 15:37:28 EST 2017

*[FAST General Body**]*

*[Game Show Night]*
 Come out to FAST'S Game Show Night where you will be excited to
participate in various Filipino and American games for the chance to win
fabulous prizes! Information regarding the prizes will be announced at the
event. In addition, we will be providing refreshments. If you would like to
volunteer for setup please come to Jacobus Lounge at 6:00 PM.

*WHEN: TODAY*
*WHERE: Jacobus Lounge at 9:00 PM*

*[Fast EBM]*
If you are interested in shadowing any of the eboard positions or are
curious of how the FAST eboard operates, please come to our next Eboard
Meeting. During this meeting we will be discussing and planning upcoming
events. Please contact ppate43 at stevens.edu

*WHEN: *Friday, February 3rd
*WHERE: *Library Room 208B at 6:00 PM

*[Thank You for Reading!]*