[FAST] Flower Festival

Parth Patel ppate43 at stevens.edu
Thu Feb 16 13:37:07 EST 2017

*[FAST General Body**]*

*[Panagbenga Festival (Flower Festival)]*

Come join FAST, along with IUA, CSA, and KSA, for our Panagbenga Festival,
an event celebrating the perserverance of the Filipinos after the tragic
Luzon eatherquake of 1990. Come experience the Filipino culture through
cultural dances and authentic Filipino food! Don't forget to also check out
the Photobooth and our* flower crown making station!* It is bound to be a
night of fun! Hope to see you there! Refer to the the Facebook Link below
about more information.

*WHEN:* *TODAY*
*WHERE:* *Bissinger Room (4th Floor Howe)*
*Facebook Link* <https://www.facebook.com/events/1631898697118332/>

*[Thank You for Reading!]*

*FAST Links:*

*Website <http://www.stevens.edu/fast> | Facebook