[FAST] Ms. PI and First GBM

Parth Patel ppate43 at stevens.edu
Wed Jan 18 11:56:35 EST 2017

*[FAST General Body**]*

And we back~ And we back~
*[Ms. Pi]*
Please come with FAST to support our very own Jazmine Binag compete for the
title of Miss Philippines 2017! Refer to the Facebook link for information
regarding ticket purchasing and ride arrangements.
#getJAZzyonme
*WHEN: Saturday, January 21st*
*WHERE: Newark Symphony Hall at 5:00 PM*
*Facebook Link <https://www.facebook.com/events/1120273404759525/>*

 *[First GBM]*
SAVE THE DATE! We will be having the first gbm of the spring semester next
week. During this GBM we will be discussing upcoming events and providing
more cultural information!
*WHEN: Tuesday, January 24th*
*WHERE: BC 304 at 9:00 PM *

 *[Alumni Ball]*
Please come out and join the current and past FAST Family at the 4th Annual
Fast Alumni Ball. Tickets for this event will be $65 and due on January
28th. Payment options include Venmo, PayPal, SquareCash, Cash/Check. Please
refer to the FAST Alumni Ball link for more information and payment links.
*WHEN: Sunday, February 5th*

*WHERE: Galloping Hill Catering**Fast Alumni Ball
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7Tx61tgMLH5NGpBU25SQk40Wjg/view?usp=sharing>*

*[Thank You for Reading!]*

*FAST Links:*

*Website <http://www.stevens.edu/fast> | Facebook