[FAST] GBM Tonight!

Parth Patel ppate43 at stevens.edu
Tue Jan 24 15:27:14 EST 2017

*[FAST General Body**]*

*[First GBM]*
We will be having our first GBM of the semester *TODAY.* If you are
interested in participating or learning about *Unity* this GBM will be
covering all that information. In addition we will be going over upcoming
events!

*WHEN: TODAY*
*WHERE: BC 304 at 9:00 PM *

 *[Alumni Ball]*
Please come out and join the current and past FAST Family at the 4th Annual
Fast Alumni Ball. Tickets for this event will be $65 and due on January
28th. Payment options include Venmo, PayPal, SquareCash, Cash/Check. Please
refer to the FAST Alumni Ball link for more information and payment links.
*WHEN: Sunday, February 5th*

*WHERE: Galloping Hill Catering**Fast Alumni Ball
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7Tx61tgMLH5NGpBU25SQk40Wjg/view?usp=sharing>*

*[Thank You for Reading!]*

*FAST Links:*

*Website <http://www.stevens.edu/fast> | Facebook