[FAST] Battle of the Barrios, Game Show Night, and FAST EBM

Parth Patel ppate43 at stevens.edu
Mon Jan 30 17:37:12 EST 2017

*[FAST General Body**]*

*[Battle of the Barrios]*

For all those who are interested in dancing for Battle of the Barrios /
Unity. We will be having our first practice today at 9:00 PM in Jacobus
Dance Studios. If you cannot make it to this rehearsal, do not worry we
will be sending out more emails and information regarding upcoming
practices.

*WHEN: TODAY*
*WHERE: Jacobus Dance Studios at 9:00 PM*

 *[Game Show Night]*
 Are you bored of the semester? Come out to FAST'S Game Show Night where
you will be excited to participate in various Filipino and American games
for the chance to win fabulous prizes! Information regarding the prizes
will be announced at the event. In addition, we will be providing
refreshments. If you would like to volunteer please email
ppate43 at stevens.edu.

*WHEN: *Thursday, February 2nd
*WHERE*: Jacobus Lounge at 9:00 PM

*[Fast EBM]*
If you are interested in shadowing any of the eboard positions or are
curious of how the FAST eboard operates, please come to our next Eboard
Meeting. During this meeting we will be discussing and planning upcoming
events.

*WHEN: *Friday, February 3rd
*WHERE: *Library Room 208B at 6:00 PM

*[Thank You for Reading!]*