[FAST] Upcoming Events!!

Emily Kim ekim3 at stevens.edu
Mon May 1 14:07:17 EDT 2017

*​​​Philippine Independence Day*

Come celebrate with us at our final event for the semester! We will be
teaching you about the history of the Philippines, putting on a parade to
show off our culture, and of course, serving plenty of Filipino food!

*WHEN: Thursday, May 4th @ 9 PM*
*WHERE: Jacobus Lounge*

*FIND Conference*
FIND Conference is this weekend! The theme is "Ang Mundo At Ako", meaning
"The World and I".
If you signed up for pre-registration and have yet to pay, please pay Isa
$25 ASAP!!! You can venmo her (@norma_isa) or give her cash in person.
If you did not sign up for pre-registration, but would still like to go,
you can pay the normal registration fee of $30 cash at the door.
You must bring 2 forms of ID with you: government-issued and school-issued,
whether you have pre-registered or will register at the door.

*WHEN: Saturday, May 6th*
*Meet at Babbio @ 7:30 AM*
*WHERE: Pace University*

*Park Day*
It's time for Park Day!! We'll be at Liberty State Park playing sports,
hanging out, and eating food! It's a potluck picnic so bring any food that
you can! If you would like to be a driver or need a ride, please fill out
this survey here!
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/StevensFAST/permalink/10158595164620402/>

*WHEN: Sunday, May 7th @ 1 PM*
*WHERE: Liberty State Park*

*FAST Jackets*
FAST windbreakers have been ordered! The jackets are $55 so those who
ordered will be paying $30 now, then $25 once we receive the jackets. You
can venmo Isa (@norma_isa) or give her cash in person.

*Thank You for Reading!*

*FAST Links:*

*Website <http://www.stevens.edu/fast> | Facebook