[FAST] ITS TIME TO GET SPOOPY !!!

Stevens FAST ekim3 at stevens.edu
Sun Oct 8 15:48:33 EDT 2017

View this email in your browser (http://mailchi.mp/71fdb0ed07f0/its-time-to-get-spoopy?e=91a876ab0b)

** Mabuhay!
Happy Filipino-American History Month!
Contact ekim3 at stevens.edu with your name & phone number if you want to be added to our GroupMe!

** THIRD GBM
Come through to our spoopy GBM and learn about some spoopy culture and spend some time with spoopy friends and spoopy family!

Date: Tuesday, October 10th
Time: 9 PM
Location: Babbio 304

MASSKARA FESTIVAL
Come join us in celebrating the Festival of Smiles! There will be lots of food and cultural performances through the night, including one from Stony Brook's PUSO!

Interested in volunteering? Sign up here! (http://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=be1547cbb8&e=91a876ab0b)
RSVP to our Facebook event (http://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=f6fa92df6e&e=91a876ab0b)