[FAST] this is cool and you should totally read it

Stevens FAST ekim3 at stevens.edu
Sun Oct 15 17:16:41 EDT 2017

View this email in your browser (http://mailchi.mp/1eb89f117c2f/its-time-to-get-spoopy-176459?e=91a876ab0b)

** Mabuhay!
Happy Filipino-American History Month!
Contact ekim3 at stevens.edu with your name & phone number if you want to be added to our GroupMe!

Our first edition of Kabitbahay! Click here to read it and stay up to date on FilAm current events! (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=9ef9a4c85e&e=91a876ab0b)

** D3 GBM
We're hosting the October District 3 GBM! Filipino clubs from all over the Northern New Jersey/New York area will be coming to Stevens so come join us!