[FAST] Volunteer Opportunity!

Emily Kim ekim3 at stevens.edu
Fri Oct 20 14:19:27 EDT 2017

Hey everyone! Hope you're having a great Friday :)

The Church of Our Lady of Grace on 4th and Willow will be having a service
event next Wednesday (10/25) from 2PM-4PM. We will be going with Newman
Catholic to sort clothes so they can send it off to the victims of the
recent hurricanes. The Philippines is often a target for hurricanes, so
FAST will be helping out as a way of showing that we support the victims
because we understand their struggles.

If you are interested in attending, email fast at stevens.edu. If you have any
questions, you can email alucero at stevens.edu as well.

We hope to see you there!