[FAST] Wanna Canta is this week!! (3 Hidden Easter Eggs)

Stevens FAST ekim3 at stevens.edu
Mon Jan 29 15:38:10 EST 2018

View this email in your browser (http://mailchi.mp/2a20f8a6204e/wanna-canta-is-this-week-3-hidden-easter-eggs?e=91a876ab0b)

** Mabuhay!
Contact ekim3 at stevens.edu with your name & phone number if you want to be added to our GroupMe!

** WANNA CANTA
Come support our rep, Lorie Rosado, at this year's Wanna Canta! Tickets are only $15 at the door so come and hear some amazing singing from D3! We'll be making posters in Jacobus on Thursday so paint some signs and memes for Lorie!

Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/events/769065133291070/) Event (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIGVa7Eg7V0)
Time: 6 PM
Date: February 3rd
Location: St. Peter's University

THE LOUNGE
"The Lounge" is a "The Office" parody video skit that we will be doing in order to surprise the alumni at Alumni Ball! You'll be acting out various alumni and their greatest moments in FAST history. Anyone can help out with acting, editing, filming, or brainstorming ideas!
Fill out the interest form here (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfFAETvkPdd3DnXstTCgtx8ufexDoLTUoV4ai7u7rzJcr-Jaw/viewform)
BATTLE
Sign up here to participate in this year's Battle of the Barrios and Unity skit! We need actors, backstage hands, prop makers, dancers, and anyone who is willing to help! It's a really great experience to get involved with so fill out this interest form! (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSck8rvUInJ8sXg9FU2riapf_WkIzNXSDVSye6Otq8Yf3nu5Lg/viewform)
FREEDOM SPEAKER SERIES
The purpose of this series is to give people, Filipino or otherwise, the freedom to express how the Filipino culture has personally affected them through whatever means necessary. Presenters will give their presentation during the culture portion of our GBMs!

Fill out this form if you are interested! (https://goo.gl/forms/8l90XkjxUtQjsSNQ2)
~Thanks for reading!~
The raccoon, sometimes spelled racoon, also known as the common raccoon, North American raccoon, northern raccoon, and colloquially as coon, is a medium-sized mammal native to North America

** (https://www.facebook.com/groups/StevensFAST/)
** (http://41943.orgsync.com/org/fast)
** (http://instagram.com/fast_family)
** (https://www.snapchat.com/add/stevens_fast)

This email was sent to fast_gb at lists.stevens.edu (mailto:fast_gb at lists.stevens.edu)
why did I get this? (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/about?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=1d71c37c36&e=91a876ab0b&c=61a7eef210)     unsubscribe from this list (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=1d71c37c36&e=91a876ab0b&c=61a7eef210)     update subscription preferences (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/profile?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=1d71c37c36&e=91a876ab0b)
Filipino Association of Stevens Tech . 1 Castle Point Terrace . Hoboken, Nj 07030 . USA

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp
http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&afl=1