[FAST] Mr. Philippines Nominations!

Anthony Lucero alucero at stevens.edu
Tue Sep 11 11:33:13 EDT 2018

Ayy nako, it's Mangeant season!

The nominations for Mr. Philippines are now opening up! Mr. Philippines aka
Mr. PI is a fun and friendly competition between the males representatives
from various District III organizations.
This could be your moment to represent FAST and end our dry season! The
pageant involves a Barong walk, a cultural section, and a  talent section!
We will be by your side every step of the way to assist you guys so take
this as a chance to get out of your comfort zones and try something new!

*Send us nominations at: *
*fast at stevens.edu <fast at stevens.edu>!*

*Anthony LuceroStevens Institute of Technology*
B.E. Mechanical Engineering | Class of  2020
Filipino Association at Stevens Tech | President 18'
Cell: (732)- 320-7751