[FAST] The Official FIND Dialogue Form!

Anthony Lucero alucero at stevens.edu
Thu Sep 20 11:32:52 EDT 2018

Thank you all for coming out to our first event of the semester! We really
hope you enjoyed getting to learn a little bit more about the Philippines
and all that we have to offer. As our semester heats up, I just wanted to
send out the *official FIND Dialogue Form! *This form will be the form that
commits you to going, meaning you will officially be registered to attend
the conference. *The hotel and registration is free* for everyone that will
be attending so please make sure to sign up! If you have any questions,
send me an email and I can help with anything you need!

What: FIND Dialogue 2018
Where: University of Connecticut
When: October 12th-14th, 2018
Why: Because Anthony really wants you to go

If you are definitely going, please fill out this link right here: Official
Form <https://goo.gl/forms/nPQpoKtux5qtIazu1>

Have a great week!

*Anthony LuceroStevens Institute of Technology*
Mechanical Engineering | Class of  2020
Filipino Association at Stevens Tech | President 2018-2019
Cell: (732)- 320-7751