[FAST] GBM Reminder + FAST Weekly Newsletter #18!

Stevens FAST gibuna at stevens.edu
Mon Mar 4 17:20:00 EST 2019

Come thru to our GBM tonight at 9:15PM in Babbio 310! (Gong Cha got postponed due to inclement weather, it's a big sad friends)

** Mabuhay!
No snow day? What a tease.
Contact gibuna at stevens.edu with your name & phone number if you want to be added to our GroupMe!

GBM #9!

"9: Rhymes!" Make sure to come thru to our GBM tonight! We got culture, we got games, we got kapamilya!