[genderstudies] [SWE] Gender Studies

Margaret A. Weigel mweigel at stevens.edu
Fri Dec 7 12:37:03 EST 2012

Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to let you guys know that the we were contacted by someone from
the Gender Studies listserv run by the CAL department here at Stevens.  They
recently asked if we would be interested in connecting through our mailing
lists.

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up if you get posts from SWE that
relate to the genderstudies at lists.stevens.edu mailing list.  These are not
spam, just information from Stevens students, faculty, and staff that they
would like to be passed around.  They will also be receiving our mailing
list e-mails to keep up to date with what SWE is doing.

If you have any feedback you would like to share about this, please feel
free to contact me and let me know.

Hope everyone's end of the semester is going alright!!

All the best,

Maggie

-----

Margaret A. Weigel

Stevens Institute of Technology

Mechanical & Green Engineering Class of 2013

Society of Women Engineers, President

Women's Club Volleyball, Treasurer

mweigel at stevens.edu

201.835.2186