[Habitat_gb] fundraiser opportunity

Sara Roeder sroeder at stevens.edu
Mon Oct 29 17:58:44 EDT 2007

All,

Please let me know ASAP if you would be able to staff a fundraising effort
at Alpha Sig this Friday.  Basically we would have you stand outside the
fraternity next to a bucket asking for donations to HFH.  If you are there,
a significant amount of the proceeds will go towards your individual
contribution if you are going on the spring break trip, and towards your
dues if you are a member of Stevens HFH.

Please e-mail me ASAP if this is something you can help with.

Thank you,

Sara Roeder