[Habitat_gb] fundraiser opportunity

Timothy Stanoch tstanoch at stevens.edu
Tue Oct 30 16:45:54 EDT 2007

hey according to alpha sig they ARE willing to help us out.  The only
things that they are worried about is that people might steal from the
donation box but if it were placed in the bar area a brother would be
able to keep an eye on it.

Anyways... is anyone actually making donation boxes?

Thanks,
Tim