[Habitat_gb] Habitat Building this Saturday!!!

Audra T. Clark aclark at stevens.edu
Wed Apr 16 14:07:38 EDT 2008

On this Saturday, April 19th we are going to Paterson, NJ to build for
Habitat for Humanity.  We will be arriving on site at about 7:45 am so
will be leaving at about 7 am.  We should be back to campus around
4:30pm. There are still five spots left.
If you are interested please email me back ASAP. It is a first come,
first serve basis for reserving spots. Reminder no experience is
necessary.  I REALLY NEED A COUPLE DRIVERS SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND
HAVE A CAR, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

Thanks!
Audra Clark
President