[Habitat_gb] [Fwd: August Work Days for Lowe's Women Build]

Jen Mcguire Jmcguire at stevens.edu
Thu Jul 24 21:20:49 EDT 2008

Hi everyone! I was sent the following. I am waiting on an exact location
to give you, but in the meantime, you might want to check to see if you
are able to make any of these dates. Let me know!

=o)

Thanks to the hard work of the BTX (Bruce Springsteen Fan Group) women
putting in the insulation, we are now installing drywall.  So, we will
begin painting the second week in August.  We will move on to flooring,
doors, kitchen cabinets and trim when the painting is completed.

I am looking for volunteers on the following days (all day from 8:00-3:30):

Thursday, August 7^th

Saturday, August 9^th

Monday, August 11^th

Saturday, August 16^th

Saturday, August 23^rd

Each team is limited to the first 10 people who sign up.  So, please
respond to this email with the days you would like to help out.