[Habitat_gb] Spring Break Habitat!

Nicole Migliore nmiglior at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 15:50:48 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you know that today we were confirmed our location in
New Mexico!  However, we are going to be in a slightly different
location than we originally though.  It will still be a lot of fun
though!  The city we are going to is Las Cruces, NM.  The information
I have so far about the location is listed below.  We could not get
the original location because there were not enough spots available.

Las Cruces is located 45 minutes from El Paso/Juarez and 30 minutes
from White Sands National Monument. The weather here is hot, dry, and
sunny, although it is cooler in the mornings. We work from 8 am until
we get to a good stopping point, which is usually between 2 and 3.
This will allow for relaxing or sight-seeing in the (hotter)
afternoon.

As a reminder, this week is Symposia Book Sale!  Please come to
volunteer at Symposia anytime between 11am and 6pm on Saturday!  This
money will directly contribute to your fund-raising account for the
trip!

Hope to see you this Saturday!

Nicole