[Habitat_gb] Habitat Spring Break Meeting

Nicole Migliore nmiglior at stevens.edu
Wed Oct 22 10:24:43 EDT 2008

Hello everyone!

First and foremost, I want to thank everyone who came out to Symposia
this weekend, we raised $700!  Don't worry if you couldn't make it, we
will have plenty more fund-raising opportunities.

Next Wednesday (10/29) at 9pm in Babbio Center 203 we will be having a
MANDATORY meeting.  If you are interested in attending the trip,
please attend this meeting and be prepared to make a $50 deposit to
secure your spot, you can pay with check, cash, or request to charge
your student account.  However, there are only 15 spots available and
lots of interest.  Please make a point to attend this meeting to
secure your spot.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me!

I look forward to seeing you all this coming Wednesday!

Nicole