[Habitat_gb] Habitat for Humanity build dates!!!

Audra T. Clark aclark at stevens.edu
Thu Sep 25 10:41:58 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that we have three build dates at
the Edgewater, NJ site planned for this semester. The dates are Sat.
Oct 25th, Sat. Nov 22nd, and Sat. Dec 6th. You will be working from
about 8am -4pm. You can sign up for them now to reserve a spot or wait
until I send out reminders closer to the dates. Just remember that
there are only about 10-15 spots each trip and it is first come, first
serve. (And please let me know if you have a car and would be willing
to drive!!!)

Please let me know if anyone has any questions about Habitat or
building or anything! And get these dates on your calendar!!!

Thanks,
Audra Clark
President Stevens Habitat for Humanity