[Habitat_gb] Building Event in Jersey City - 4/18/2009

Erica Mondadori emondado at stevens.edu
Wed Apr 15 17:49:40 EDT 2009

Hi everybody! I know it is short notice but the company I work for
(Honeywell) does something called Rebuilding Together and they have an
event this weekend. It's kind of like Habitat except they rebuild
homes for the less fortunate instead of new ones. Please see the
details for the event below. Because it is this Saturday I would need
to know who is coming by tomorrow (Thursday) night at 8pm so I can
give them a headcount.
-Erica

One last thought I forgot to add…

You may want to bring a small stool or knee pads for ease/comfort when
painting lower areas.