[Habitat_gb] Habitat for Humanity Opportunities

Brent Luke bluke at stevens.edu
Wed Jul 1 22:33:15 EDT 2009

Hey,

Happy 4th of July weekend! I know many of you have plans but if you are
looking for some service this Thursday or Friday, I encourage you to go
to this website:

http://www.habitathudsoncounty.org/sys-php/hfh/sched/view.php

and sign up for the two Habitat builds in Jersey City on Thursday and
Friday. There will be no coordinated group from Stevens attending
unless there is a significant response (and sorry for the late notice)
so this is ideal for people already in the Jersey City area or with
their own transportation. If you need directions, please let me know.
Volunteers will be priming and painting those two locations, so if you
decide to go be ready for that.

Also, be on the lookout for emails about these future builds:

Sat Aug 15, Paterson Habitat
Sat Sep 12, Paterson Habitat
Sat Oct 24, Paterson Habitat

And possible another in July!

If you have any questions at all, please email me. Thanks and have a
fantastic 4th.

Brent Luke