[Habitat_gb] June Habitat Builds

Brent Luke bluke at stevens.edu
Thu Jun 11 10:48:11 EDT 2009

Hey everyone,

There are two Habitat builds looking for volunteers this month. Both
are on Saturdays in Paterson, NJ, June 20th and 27th.

If you want to attend either day, please email me by June 12th. There
are only 6 spots left open as of today so sign up fast! I'm sorry for
the extremely late notice.

A driver is also still needed, so anyone who wants to attend and also
has a car in Hoboken will be my new best friend. If you have any
questions about the builds please feel fee to email me. Thanks, and I
hope you are all having a fantastic summer.

B. Luke