[Habitat_gb] Habitat meeting information

Syed R Akbar sakbar at stevens.edu
Fri Oct 30 19:23:56 EDT 2009

Hi all,
Thank you for those who came to the Wednesday meeting. Those who could
not show up in the meeting, don't worry cause we will be having another
meeting next Wednesday on November 4th.

The deadline for confirming your spot for the trip is November 4th. For
those who wants to confirm their spot, its $20 non-refundable
confirmation fee through check payable to Habitat for Humanity
International or through cash in an envelope with your name on it. You
can bring the payment in our next meeting or feel free to contact me
through email so we can meet up in person earlier. So please hurry
cause the number of spots are limited.

Have a good weekend and Happy Halloween!

Thank you

Syed R. Akbar