[Habitat_gb] First Meeting before GB meeting

Anthony Mancini amancini at stevens.edu
Mon Sep 14 16:23:53 EDT 2009

Hey all-

I'd like to meet up real QUICK just to vote on a handful of locations
on where the Spring Break trip will be so me and Syed can get
crackalackin on the fundraising.  I think it would be beneficial to
talk about setting up our first GB meeting as well and the topics we
will be discussing to prospective members, this way we don't look
foolish at our own meeting.
Please send me an email or schedule with days and time that you are
FREE, and I'll compile to see what day/time complies with everyone.
Please do not Reply All, you can reach me at amancini at stevens.edu

thanks!
tm