[Habitat] Deposit Deadline and Fundraising

Bradford Chiappetta bchiappe at stevens.edu
Sun Nov 27 23:16:17 EST 2005

Hey All-

Just a quick reminder that the deposit deadline is this Thursday, 12/1.
After that date we will be opening up trip to graduate students and staff
members and will no longer guarantee spots for undergrads.

Also, just a reminder that our first big fundraiser is on Saturday, 12/10,
at Symposia Bookstore, 510 Washington Street.  We will be running the
bookstore from 10 AM to 6 PM.  I would like everyone to stop by for at least
one hour and help out.  We will also be passing out flyers around Hoboken to
try to drum up business.

Finally, please start to ask businesses, friends and family that might be
willing to sponsor the trip.  Anyone that donates over $100 will get there
name on the back of our sponsor T-shirt.

Thanks.
Brad Chiappetta

PS - Keep your fingers crossed, looks like HP might be donating a laptop to
our cause, so we can do another huge fundraiser to raffle it off...